Sausage Jalapeno PoppersFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place ground sausage in a large, deep skillet.Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain sausage and place in a medium bowl. Mix with the cream cheese.
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds. Stuff each jalapeno half with equal portions of the sausage and cream cheese mixture. Wrap with half slices of bacon. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
- Arrange wrapped jalapenos in a large, shallow baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until the bacon is evenly brown.
- Serve Sausage Jalapeno Poppers to hungry guests and enjoy! Be prepared to share the recipe!