BUTTERSCOTCH PECAN ICE BOX COOKIESFrom hopscotch 6 years ago
- 1 c. butter shopping list
- 2 well beaten eggs shopping list
- 4 c. flour (judge) shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 lb. pecans, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 c. dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. maple flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, brown sugar, add beaten eggs and maple flavoring, add dry ingredients and pecans.
- Shape into square rolls - put in freezer until firm. slice and bake at 350 degrees.
- *a golden brown color denotes it done.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!