Baked Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 6 pork chops shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp seasoning salt shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/4 c flour shopping list
- 2 c Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 4 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1/3 c white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse pork chops,pat dry and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste. Place beaten eggs in small bowl. Dredge pork chops lightly in flour,dip in egg,and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in med. skillet over med-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 mins per side or till breading appears well browned. Transfer chops to a 9x13" baking dish and cover with foil
- Bake for 1 hour. While baking,combine cream of mushroom soup,milk and white wine in bowl. After pork chops have baked for an hour,cover them with soup minture. Replace foil and bake another 30 mins.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
Sound so good!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
aw man wish i'd a seen this earlier.. I 'shake 'n' baked' my chops 2 nite.. aww next time :) HIGH FIVE FORKS!! :)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
This sounds great Pat! Thanks for the post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it