Tomato Mushroom ConsommeFrom lukie4 10 years ago
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of condensed tomato soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 (10.5 oz) can of condensed beef consomme, undiluted shopping list
- 2 c. of sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 c. of snipped fresh dill shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 c. of water shopping list
- 1/4 c. of sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 c. of chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp. of lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to saute mushrooms in butter approx. 5 min or until they are tender.
- Then you can add in the the rest of ingridients and let boil.
- Finally reduce flame to low and cook 5 more min.
- Ladle and serve!
The Cooklukie4 New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!