High - Protein Vegan BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 2.2 oz (10 tbsp) flour shopping list
- 2 oz (7 tbsp) soy flour shopping list
- 6 tbsp unflavoured isolated soy protein powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 oz (12 tbsp) cocoa powder shopping list
- 10 oz silken tofu shopping list
- 4.5 oz (2/3 cup) granulated sugar shopping list
- 7 oz (1 2/3 cup) brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain soy milk shopping list
- 2 oz (5 tbsp) miniature chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F, grease a 9 x 13” pan and line the bottom with parchment.
- In a small microwave safe bowl (or in a pot over medium-low heat), gently melt the chocolate (use no higher than MEDIUM power so chocolate won’t scorch). Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, isolated soy protein powder, flaxseed, baking powder, salt and cocoa. Set aside.
- In a food processor puree tofu, granulated sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate, vanilla, canola oil, and soy milk to the processor and blend in well.
- Add the dry mixture to the ingredients in the processor. Pulse in until just incorporated, do not allow processor to run continuously.
- Add miniature chocolate chips and pulse in briefly, just to mix in.
- Scrape into the prepared pan, smoothing the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with moist crumbs (but not wet batter).
- Cool completely in the pan before cutting and serving. Frost if desired.