BBQ chicken and riceFrom tomthegeek 6 years ago
How to make it
- place chicken in 9x13 pan
- pour dry rice around the chicken
- pour water over the rice
- pour BBQ sauce over the chicken
- (I rinse the BBQ bottle with a little water and pour it over the rice)
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, or until the water is all absorbed in the rice.
- Stir and serve
The Cooktomthegeek Crandall, TX
The Rating5 people
O.k. Tom saw you mention this on Facebook.5 forks!lanabade in Goshen loved it
And another great one! Added this to some groups for ya :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds too easy to be true!mumoftwo in London loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!