Enchilada CasseroleFrom yhissa 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 (1.25oz) package taco seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 samll onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce "Old El Paso" shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 9 flour tortillas (or as needed) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 container sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a deep dish pie plate; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink; drain fat and mix in taco seasoning. Add the onion and garlic.
- In a saucepan stir in the enchilada sauce, cumin, chili powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Spoon a little bit of the enchilada sauce onto the bottom of the pie plate. Begin layering the tortilla, beef mixture, then sour cream, tortilla and enchilada sauce. Repeat this process until the last layer is cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookyhissa Kansas City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!