Chicken Corn Salsa CrescentFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 cans crescent rolls or puff pastry cut in triangle crescent size shopping list
- 1 bell pepper chopped fine shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 onion chopped fine shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic minced fine shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan sauté vegetables for 15 minutes then add frozen corn and salsa. Cook 5 minutes longer.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add chicken and seasonings.
- Heat this thoroughly and then add shredded cheese and set aside to cool.
- Arrange crescent rolls on parchment paper fitted onto a cookie sheet or a pizza pan.
- You should have the big part of the crescent towards the middle and the point part towards you with an empty circle in the middle.
- Fill the wider part of the pastry with the meat mixture.
- Take pastry and fold them over the middle.
- Stretch pastry so it can cover the ring well or use scraps to fill the holes.
- Beat an egg and brush over the ring.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!