Pizza with white sauceFrom littlesponger 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 ~ 2 flat bread or pizza crust shopping list
- 1/2 tomato, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 zucchini, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 (6 ounce) package finely shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano and Parmesan cheese. Spread mixture evenly on flat bread or pizza crust.
- Arrange tomato, zucchini, onion and jalapeno on pizza. Top with finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5 `10 minutes until done.