Mexican SpaghettiFrom dutchie326 4 years ago
- 2 cans of your favorite chili(with or without beans) shopping list
- 8oz Mexican blend cheeses shopping list
- 1 can nacho cheese soup shopping list
- 1 16oz block velvetta Mexican blend cheese shopping list
- 1 16oz package of angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 TBSP butter, approximately shopping list
- Optional garnishes: gaucamole, fried tortilla strips, sour cream, or queso (melted mexican cheese seasoned) shopping list
How to make it
- To start open your chili, put in a medium to large pot and let it get good and hot!
- Add cheese soup, velvetta and let all melt well!
- In the meantime, start your pasta and cook 3-5 minutes until tender.
- Coat your casserole dish with butter and after pasta is done mix with chili cheese mix; pour into coated casserole dish and top with mexican shredded cheese.
- You will want a deep dish for this as you want to get as much of the shredded cheese as you can on top.
- Bake until cheese is melted and a little golden, (about 10 minutes). Let set 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with the garnishes such as guacamole, fried tortilla strips, sour cream, or queso and enjoy an easy QUICK dinner with your family!