Be My Valentine PizzasFrom mystic_river1 4 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust or 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce shopping list
- 24 slices turkey pepperoni with 70% less fat shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz) shopping list
How to make it
- If using classic crust: Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray or grease large cookie sheet. If using thin crust: Heat oven to 400 F. Spray or grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Unroll dough on work surface. With sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut dough into 4 rectangles. Place rectangles on cookie sheet. Cut 1-inch slit in center of wide edge of each dough portion; on opposite wide edge across from slit, pinch dough together to shape point of heart. Slightly separate each cut slit, and gently press dough into a 6x5-inch heart, creating slight rim on edge of dough.
- Divide pizza sauce evenly onto hearts, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top each with 6 slices pepperoni and 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Bake classic crust 13 to 16 minutes, thin crust 9 to 13 minutes, or until crust edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake up to 2 minutes longer
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
luv pillsbur dough- fantastic idea for pizza a keeper must try soon thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great idea! Thank you so much for sharing!
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Me hungry now! :)jett2whit in Union City loved it