Portobello Lasagna RollupsFrom lanabade 7 years ago
- 12 whole wheat lasagna noodles(about 3/4 pound) shopping list
- 2 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 12 ounces Portobella mushrooms/chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 cups marinara sauce (store or your own) shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce)container part-skim rictta chese shopping list
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach/thawed/drained shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten. shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper. shopping list
- pinch of ground nutmeg. shopping list
- ounces grated part-skim Mozzerella cheese (about 2/3 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees
- Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Drain them well and spread them out onto aluminum foil or waxed paper so they won't stick
- heat the oil in a large saute" pan,over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook stirring occassionally,until browned,and all liquid has evaporated,abut 5 minutes.
- Season with 1/4 tsp. of salt
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of tomatoe sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
- in a medium bow lcombine ricotta cheese,spinach,egg,the remaining 1/4 tsp. salt,a few turns fresh black pepper,and nutmeg.
- Spread 1 cup of the tomato sauce on the bottom of a 9X12 inch baking dish.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of the Ricotta mixture onto lasagna noodle.
- Top with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mushroom mixture.
- Roll the noodle and place into baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining noodles.
- spread the remaining 1 1/2 cups of sauce over the lasagna rolls.
- Top with both grated cheeses,cover loosely with foil,bake 45 minutes.
- UNCOVER,bake for 15 minutes more.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
Italian Food95 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Veggie Chick37 members
Spinach Lovers Unite65 members
The Facebook Group Recipes Recipes Group46 members
One Dish Wonders2 members
Spaghetti Noodles And Pasta42 members
Let Us Give Thanks EVERYDAY31 members