oven baked bbq ribsFrom cookwithfeeling 5 years ago
- 5 lbs. ribs shopping list
- 18 oz. bbq. sauce of your choice..i use a honey garlic bbq sauce... shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 tbs. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbs. honey shopping list
- 1 tb. mustard shopping list
- 2 tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tb. tomato paste shopping list
- some hot sauce if you like shopping list
- 1 large oven cooking bag shopping list
How to make it
- pre heat oven to 350
- wash and dry ribs.. i cut them up also...
- place in a large oven bag then in a large baking dish
- mix bbq sauce with the chopped veggies and remaining ingredients
- pour over ribs
- make 6 small holes in the cooking bag and seal with the tie that comes with the bag.
- cook for about 2 1/2 hrs.
- let stand 10 mins..
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!