Asian Meat PiesFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high. Add the beef, ginger, garlic and scallions and cook, stirring, 3 minutes, or until the meat has lost most of its pinkness. Stir in the hoisin sauce, reduce heat to medium and cook another 4 minutes.
- Use your fingers to flatten and stretch a biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Place a scant 1/4 cup of the filling in the center. Stretch another biscuit into a slightly larger circle and place it over the filling. Pinch the top and bottom edges of the dough together and place on the baking sheet. Repeat this procedure to form a total of 10 meat pies.
- Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until pies are golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating6 people
Very good citizens!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
Yummy! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
yyyyyyyyyuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmyyy!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!