Creamy Lemon ChickenFrom canned_food_fan 4 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (1 1/2 pounds) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed, reduced-fat cream of chicken soup shopping list
- Grated zest and juice of 1 large lemon shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) mixed peas and diced carrots, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley or dill shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with pepper.
- Heat butter in a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until bubbly. Add chicken and brown on both sides. Add soup, lemon zest and juice; stir to mix with pan drippings. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Stir in mixed peas and carrots and parsley and heat through.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 264; Total fat 7g; Saturated fat 3g; Cholesterol 94mg; Sodium 708mg; Carbohydrate 12g; Fiber 3g; Protein 36g