Caramel PopcornFrom cougarwoman 7 years ago
- 12 cups popped corn(1/2C. unpopped)+1 C. mixed nuts(optional) shopping list
- Keep warm in oven at 250 degrees shopping list
- 1/2 C. butter shopping list
- 1/2 C. corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1 C. Packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t. vanilla (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In heavy bottom pan melt butter until just golden.
- Add Brown Sugar,Corn Syrup and salt.Heat to boiling.
- Put lid on and let boil 5 mins WITHOUT stirring ..
- Remove from heat..add Vanilla and Baking Soda.
- Pour over popped corn and nuts(if added)..Stir well..
- Return to oven..and bake at 250 for 1 hour
- Stir popcorn every 15 mins for this hour.
- Store in TIGHTLY covered container..
- ENJOY..THIS IS A VERY FRIENDLY RECIPE..HANDLES ADJUSTMENTS OK..
The Cookcougarwoman Elyria, OH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!