SWEET-SOUR KRAUT AND CHOPSFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (4 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 6 rib chops, cut 3/4 inch thick ( may be lamb, beef, pork etc ) shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil shopping list
- 1 27-oz. can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- dash of pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a 12 X 7&1/2 X 2-inch baking dish combine potato slices and onion.
- Add 1/4 cup water.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees till nearly tender, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet brown chops on both sides in hot oil
- In bowl combine sauerkraut, undrained pineapple, and brown sugar; spoon over potato mixture.
- Place chops atop.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake,covered, 45 min or until meat is cooked
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I love this great post.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
gotta give this a shot luv it high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yum yumhungrybear in Miner loved it
I Like Food83 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes287 members
Honey Whats For Dinner34 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Lamb What Am31 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Good Ol Food12 members