Honey Dijon Chicken and PastaFrom morninlite 5 years ago
- 2 chicken boneless breasts, cut up. shopping list
- 4 chicken legs shopping list
- 3 chicken thighs shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- 2 jars chicken gravy shopping list
- 2 Tbs honey shopping list
- 1 Tbs + 2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 lb portabella mushrooms chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup frozen peas shopping list
- Choice of long pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Cook cut up chicken breasts and remove from pan.
- Place chicken pieces, skin side down and fry for 5 minutes. Turn and fry 5 minutes more.
- Combine gravy, honey and mustard. Pour over chicken, reduce heat and simmer for 15 min. Prepare pasta while chicken simmers.
- Remove chicken from skillet and remove meat from bones. Return chicken to skillet and add mushrooms and peas to chicken and heat for another 10 min.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, MI
The Rating4 people
Fantastic! luv this one gonna print and try save for future usemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yumhungrybear in Miner loved it
Okay, 1.5 kids for dinner; sounds interesting. As for the recipe, great flavor combo. I'll probably cook the chicken in the oven and then finish the whole thing off in a skillet but the flavor should be the same; delicious. Grazzi. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!