Creamy Crock Pot Pork ChopsFrom flovie 4 years ago
How to make it
- Season pork chops to taste with salt and pepper and dredge in flour, Heat oil in a frying pan, lightly brown chops on both sides. Remove from pan and place in slow cooker.
- Top with onion slices.
- Dissolve bouillon in hot water and pour over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- After pork chops have cooked, stir 2 Tbsp. flour into sour cream. Stir sour cream into cooking juices in crock pot. (Not necessary to be totally blended.)
- Turn cooker to high for 15-30 minutes or until liquid is slightly thickened.
- Serve with potatoes, noodles or rice.