My 4 Ingredient Easy EmpanadaFrom lanabade 4 years ago
- 1lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup your favorite chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 package (15 oz,)ready to use refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts) shopping list
- 1 cup Mexican style finely grated shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 egg beaten with a little water to make an eggwash shopping list
How to make it
- brown meat,adding seasoning.
- Stir in salsa,remove from heat
- place one crust on a baking sheet;
- Top with meat mixture,spreading to within i inch of edge.
- Cover with cheese and then remaining crust.
- seal eggs with fork.
- brush with egg wash .
- BAKE:25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes,before cutting into wedges
- SERVE AND ENJOY!
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating10 people
I love simple recipes.
Thank you !!!!trinii in HAWTHORNE loved it
This sounds delicious. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it