Otterpond Sausage RavioliFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 3 cooked sausage Lean turkey italian sausage (sweet) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Fresh oregano shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley shopping list
- 1 cup Plain bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup cottage cheese Fat Free shopping list
- 1/2 cup Freshly Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 egg egg shopping list
- 1 egg egg yolk shopping list
- 120 wrapper wonton wrapper shopping list
- 1 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 large egg white egg white shopping list
How to make it
- In a cusinart grind together the cooked sausage and fresh herbs. This will make a crumbly mix.
- Separate the whites from one egg and add the tablespoon of water and set aside for using in an egg wash.
- Put the sausage mixture into a bowl and combine with all remaining ingredients.
- Layout wax paper on the counter so you can separate rows of the wonton wrappers. Using a basting brush, paint the egg wash on each wrapper.
- Brush each wrapper with the egg wash, put a teaspoon of filling in the center of the wrapper and cover with another wrapper.
- Using a ravioli cutter, pound down on it to join the two wrappers, remove the excess wonton and set aside. Repeat this until its all done.
- These freeze really nicely. I made single server portions and used my FoodSaver to package them up for the freezer.
- To cook, gently float the ravioli in furiously boiling water and let cook for about 5-10 minutes or until they float up. Serve with a simple tomato sauce and green salad.
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
The Rating5 people
They look fantastic! Yum!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Wonderful work - can't wait to experiment too!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
I LOVE everything about Your "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
I also really appreciate the 'back-story'
you have shared about your Mother in-law~
Thank-you for sharing~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!