Stuffed ShellsFrom peanutt 6 years ago
- 1 Box Jumbo shell pasta (cooked) shopping list
- 1 lb. hamburger shopping list
- 1 lb. pork sausage shopping list
- 1 Med. onion (chopped) shopping list
- 1 green pepper (chopped) shopping list
- 2 Small Cans Chopped mushrooms (drained) shopping list
- 1 Lrg. Jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 Small Container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 Block mozzarella cheese and Cheddar (shredded) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbls. dried parsley flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown Hamburger and Sausage in a large skillet over med-hi heat.
- Add onions and green pepper, cook until tender.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and canned mushrooms.
- Mix Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese and Parsley together.
- Pour a small amount of meat sauce into bottom of large oven-safe baking dish.
- Spoon ricotta cheese mixture into each pasta shell and layer a few shells on top of meat sauce.
- Sprinkle shredded cheeses on top of the shells.
- Pour more meat sauce over cheese and keep layering with shells and more cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20 mins or until cheese is melted through.
The Cookpeanutt Fredericksburg, VA
The Rating4 people
This must be great!foxlife in From Brazil loved it
This sounds delicious!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Stuffed shells in my house are a must and I will try your recipe out soon. Nice post.doubled in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!