Slow Cooked Dr Pepper Pork RoastFrom tucky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Pour Dr. Pepper Stick and BBQ sauce on top.
- Forget it for 8 hrs on low or 4 on high.
- Really good, easy and tender.
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Think i would add 6-8 cloves garlic onion to it in the last two hours, it would really be good! just a suggestion!. i done it this way and it tasted so good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Oh.. Is there a 'doctor' Pepper in de' house?... hahahah Good one Tucky.. I will male soon.. HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!