Artichoke Chicken BakeFrom lanabade 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 2 tbls. extra-virgin olive oil. shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth. shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts/drained shopping list
- 1 3 ounce package real bacon pieces (Oscar Mayer) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon capers shopping list
- 1tablespoon lemon zest shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter/softened shopping list
- 1 ,6 ounce bag fresh baby spinach shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow dish,combine flour,saltand pepper.
- Dip chicken in flour mixture,shake gently to remove excess flour.
- In a large skillet,heat olive oil over medium heat.
- add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Add chicken broth,artichokes,bacon,and capers.
- cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes,untill the chicken is cooked through.
- uncover and stir in lemon juice and butter,scraping brown bits from the bottom of pan with a wooden spoon.
- Arrange spinach on a platter.
- Spoon chicken and sauce over spinach.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- anniek39 Buffalo, New York
- huminbrd56 Concord, North Carolina
- miasmimi Nowhere, Us
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- floridiangourmet Hudson, FL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- pippy NY
- leannetoly Edmonton, CA
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating9 people
This recipe looks very familiar to me and I'm pretty sure I have prepared one like it. It's surprising how we forget along the way ;)
I am giving it 5 forks but I wish I could give more.pippy in loved it
The ingredient that sets this
"5"FORK!!!!! recipe apart from others like 'it'~
is the Bacon! ~~~ A 'bit-of-Bacon'
makes everything BETTER` Don't You know!?
Thanks for sharing~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
great tasty postluv this chicken thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Spinach Lovers Unite65 members
Comfort Foods24 members
Awesome Chicken Recipes73 members
The Facebook Group Recipes Recipes Group46 members
One Dish Wonders2 members
Let Us Give Thanks EVERYDAY31 members
Sundays Dinner9 members
Church Gettogethers14 members