Raspberry Mousse Tart For Valentines DayFrom lanabade 4 years ago
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons melted unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water 1, 3 ounce package raspberry-flavored gelatin shopping list
- 1 10 ounce package frozen whole red raspberries,in syrup,thawed(Bird's Eye) shopping list
- 1 16 ounce container frozen non-dairy whipped topping/thawed shopping list
- GARNISH:whipped topping,fresh raspberries shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl,combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Add melted butter,stirring to combine.
- Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9X1 1/2inch removable-bottom round tart pan
- Chill for at least 10 minutes.
- In a separate medium bowl,combine boiling water and gelatin,whisking until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add thawed raspberries,stirring to combine.
- Let cool at room temperature.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon it into prepared tart pan.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving,pipe whipped topping onto tart,if desired.
- Garnish with some fresh raspberries.
- Serve immediately.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating6 people
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
fantastic mousse thanks or sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Lovely! 5gourmetana in Aveiro loved it