Sausage Egg And Cheese Biscuit CasseroleFrom lanabade 3 years ago
- 1 (1pound) package mild pork sausage shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Italian 5-cheese blend shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package, cubed, Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic salt. shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 (10.2 ounce)can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- GARNISH:fresh thyme leaves shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT:oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9X9 inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray;set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet,cook sausage over n=medium-high heat,stirring occasionally,until sausage is browned and crumbly,drain well on paper towels.
- Sprinkle sausage and cheeses into prepared dish.
- In a medium bowl,whisk together eggs,cream,thyme garlic,salt,and pepper.
- Pour over sausage mixture.
- Arrange biscuits evenly on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes,or until biscuits are golden brown;
- Cover with aluminum foil,and bake 15 minutes longer.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before standing.
- Garnish with fresh thyme if desired.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating5 people
Awsome luv this one gotta print and save thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds like a great breakfast, thanks!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Breakfast Recipes119 members
Family Favorites135 members
Casserole Comfort130 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Church Fellowship At GroupRecipescom27 members
The Facebook Group Recipes Recipes Group46 members
Let Us Give Thanks EVERYDAY31 members
Sundays Dinner9 members
Church Gettogethers14 members