Apple Chip Pudding CakeFrom hopscotch 5 years ago
- 2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 Eggs; beat shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 cup apples, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup dates, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In mixing bowl, beat together sugar, oil and eggs.
- 2. Sift together flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 3. Reserve small portion of dry mixture to coat fruit and nuts.
- 4. Add flour mixture to beaten sugar mixture and blend well; stir in vanilla and apples.
- 5. Dredge with reserved flour mixture, dates, walnuts and raisins; stir.
- 6. Pour into 13x9 inch pan or 2 smaller pans.
- 7. Bake at 350~ in metal pan or 325~ in glass pan for about 45 minutes.
- Disclaimer: This website is notorious for posting incorrect ingredients and directions with their recipes, having said that - I would NOT VISIT it at all.