Cacciatore Pot RoastFrom natalie 5 years ago
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (2 1/2 pounds) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 28 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 8 ounce can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 package of spaghetti shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Trim excess fat from roast.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic into pan and cook until tender.
- Add roast to pan and brown on all sides.
- Place roast in roaster and sprinkle with pepper.
- Divide onion and pepper in half. Thickly slice one half of each and chop the remaing halves.
- Mix the chopped onion and chopped green pepper with the spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Pour over roast.
- Arrange mushrooms, sliced onions and sliced green peppers over roast.
- Cover and bake for 2 1/2 hours.
- When roast is done cook spaghetti according to package. Serve as follows: spaghetti, thin slice of roast, sauce from roaster, grated Parmesan cheese.
The Cooknatalie Moses Lake, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!