CASA OLE QUESOFrom goodeat 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cheese and 3 cups water in the top of a double boiler and bring to a boil. Stir every 5 minutes.
- While cheese is melting, combine onion, celery, bell pepper and jalapeno in saucepan and add 1/4 cup water. Saute over medium heat until vegetables come to a light boil.
- When cheese has melted and is smooth, add vegetables and mix thoroughly. Simmer 5 minutes.
- This makes a large amount; recipe could be cut in half or thirds
- NOTE: Amounts are approximate. The file recipe calls for 13 ounces chopped onion, 9 ounces chopped celery, 10 ounces chopped bell pepper and 1 3/4 ounces chopped jalapenos
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating4 people
Wow, you did it, thanks so much! Very high fives on this one...=)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Yes, very good!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!