Lighter Choice Egg Salad WrapsFrom christinem 5 years ago
- 1 whole hard boiled egg shopping list
- 2 additional hard boiled eggs, yolks removed (if doing the lighter version) shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard ( a nice spicy one) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp capers, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 scallion, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise ( I use a canola-based mayo) shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 8" multi-grain low carb tortillas (or other 1-point bread item, if doing the WW thing) shopping list
- lettuce shopping list
- cucumber Slices shopping list
- Chopped fresh dill or paprika (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Chop eggs.
- Mix together yogurt, mustard, capers, scallion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir in eggs.
- Arrange sliced cucumber and lettuce on each tortilla and top with half the egg salad. Sprinkle with dill or paprika, if desired, roll up and serve.