Chicken Rice Cheese CasseroleFrom strickland 5 years ago
How to make it
- Boil chicken until it is no longer pink inside
- Boil rice until it is tender
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a baking pan with a little bit of canola oil (or your choice of non-stick spray)
- Shred chicken into pieces or chop into small chunks whatever you prefer
- mix rice,cream of chicken soup,cheese and chicken together.Put into the baking pan and sprinkle a little bit of Parmesan cheese on top put in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Once it is done baking fix you a plate add a little salt & pepper and indulge into this delicious meal!