Easy creamy tortelliniFrom myrna 5 years ago
- 2 pkg. (9 oz. each) refrigerated three-cheese tortellini, uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 8-oz. pkg garlic and herb cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for serving shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- COOK pasta as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, heat milk and cream cheese in large skillet on medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) Parmesan and pepper. Add spinach; mix well.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to spinach mixture; mix lightly. Top with tomatoes and remaining Parmesan.