Alouette Style White PizzaFrom corrinnej 4 years ago
- 1 ready-to-use pizza crust, (10-12”) shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6.5 oz.) Alouette garlic & herbs or Alouette Creamy onion & shallots shopping list
- 1 can anchovies, drained (optional) shopping list
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- Niçoise or or other black pitted olives, halved shopping list
- 1 tsp. herbes de provence (or ¼ tsp. each of dried rosemary, marjoram, basil and thyme) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Spread pizza crust with Alouette Spreadable Cheese.
- Arrange anchovies, onions, tomatoes, and olives in artistic manner on pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with Herbes de Provence and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
The Rating5 people
I Love 'White' Pizza~!
Perfect "5"FORK!!!!!~ Delicious combination
of flavors~ 'Alouette' is Great!
~Photo~FLAGGED!!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Good white pizza, thanks!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!