Lynnes Shepperds PieFrom 2302817 4 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion ( diced in cubes) shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed) shopping list
- 2 med. size russet potato ( peeled & cut ) shopping list
- 1 med. size sweet potato or yam ( peeled & cut) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 c. greated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 can (10 -14 oz. ) cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 c. frozen peas (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a med. cast iron pan, saute' garlic & onion over med. heat.
- Add in beef, and frozen peas stirring occassionally until cook.
- Remove from heat, drain, & transfer to a rectangular pan and set aside.
- Boil sweet potato and potatoes together over med.-high heat, until its cook. Drain and mash with butter. Set aside.
- Over the beef in a pan, spread the cream of mushroom evenly.
- Sprinkle 1/3 portion of cheese over cream of mushroom.
- Spread mashed potatoes evenly and top with the rest of mozza cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven with 350F temperature for 25 minutes or till cheese is melted and a little bit golden brown or desired doneness
- Serve with galic toast.