Ricotta Pasta SauceFrom mystic_river1 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 9 oz (250 grams) ricotta cheese shopping list
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 4 walnuts, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place the ricotta in a bowl and stir in the mascarpone and milk.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the egg yolk and add the walnuts and chives.
- Mix well, then taste and adjust the seasoning it necessary. Perfect for short pasta.
- Add to cooked pasta with 2 tbls pasta water added. Heat for 1-2 minutes.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
luv this one gotta try soon thanks for saringhigh5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I've had simular, but this is much better.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
This would be nice with gnocchi .. 5 forks!!aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it