Garlic Roasted ChickenFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 skin-on boneless chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 lbs) shopping list
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 heads garlic shopping list
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary shopping list
- 4 slices sourdough bread,grilled or toasted shopping list
- 2 Tbs white wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Heat oil in large oven-proof skillet over med-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook skin side down,until browned,about 5 mins.
- seperate the heads of garlic into colves,but do not peel. Flip the chicken,add garlic and rosemary to skillet and transfer to oven. roast until chicken is cooked through but still moist,15 to 20 mins.
- Place bread on platter and top each slice with a chicken breast. Add vinegar to skillet ans scrape up any browned bits with wooden spoon. Add 3 Tbs water and simmer till the sauce thickens slightly,about 2 mins. Pour the sauce and garlic over chicken and bread.