Chicken Pot Pie SoupFrom khippie777 5 years ago
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast meat shopping list
- 2 cups of veggies of your choice (I use peas and carrots from a can but you can use frozen veggies too) shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken breasts in water for approximately 1 hour or until cooked through. Allow chicken to cool and then cut chicken into cubes.
- In a medium sauce pan combine chicken, vegetables, cream of potato soup, cream of chicken soup and milk. Heat through and serve.