Buffalo Club SandwichesFrom asheats 7 years ago
- 8 slices peppered bacon shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles shopping list
- 1 small garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tbsp parsley, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 chicken cutlets, flattened shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce shopping list
- 12 slices sourdough bread, toasted shopping list
- 8 Bibb or green leaf lettuce shopping list
- 4 slices tomato shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the bacon until crisp.In a small bowl Combine the sour cream, blue cheese, garlic, Dijon, parsley, and chives.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side. Add the butter and hot sauce to the pan and coat the chicken with the sauce. Layer 4 slices of toast with a chicken cutlet, another slice of toast, a mound of the blue cheese sauce, 2 slices bacon (crisscrossed), 2 lettuce slices, 1 tomato slice, salt, and pepper; top each with a toast slice.
- Serve with carrots, celery sticks, and more blue cheese sauce.