Greek Style Chicken SaladFrom asheats 4 years ago
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced, plus 2 tbsp minced red onion shopping list
- ½ cup Greek yogurt shopping list
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped shopping list
- juice and zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (can use breasts) shopping list
- 3 romaine hearts, chopped shopping list
- 1 english cucumber, chopped shopping list
- ½ pint grape tomatoes, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Add the minced red onion to a small bowl, stir in the yogurt, dill, lemon peel, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper; whisk to combine.
- Drizzle the chicken with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook in a heated and oiled skillet, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with the remaining lemon juice; let stand 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
- In a large bowl, toss the romaine, cucumber, tomatoes, and thinly sliced onion with the dressing; season with salt and pepper. Serve with the sliced chicken on top.
The Cookasheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!