baked stuffed meatloafFrom cookwithfeeling 6 years ago
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef shopping list
- onion chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery chopped up shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 6 slices bread cubed-- shopping list
- 1 tps. summer savoury or to taste shopping list
- 1 tps. dill weed or to taste shopping list
- some fresh chopped flat leaf parsley to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4 -- 1/2 cup apple juice shopping list
How to make it
- press half of the beef in a meatloaf pan up the sides to within 1 inch of the top
- melt butter or margarine in a skillet add onions and celery
- saute a few mins.add garlic saute few more mins.
- add all spices ,stir and saute a little bit
- add bread cubes ,mix well.
- pour stuffing into the loaf pan
- shape rest of meat over stuffing ,cover it all.
- dilute soup with juice or water and pour over loaf
- bake at 350 for about 1 1/2 hrs
- let stand 5 mins. before serving
- eat with mashed potatoes and peas.