Cheesecake ParfaitsFrom cliff 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the cream cheese into quarters and put it in the work bowl of your food processor along with the sugar.
- Pulse it a few times until it starts to move freely then leave it running for about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, and salt and pulse four or five long pulses.
- Scrap down the sides and remove 1/2 of the batter.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave on a power level of 5 for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add it to the food processor and pulse again until it’s well mixed.
- Layer the vanilla batter and chocolate batter in alternating layers in tall, oven-proof glasses.
- Use a tall pot to make a bain marie…fill it about half full with hot water and then place the parfaits into the pan…make sure the water doesn’t come up over the sides of the parfaits.
- Bake at 350F for 20 to 30 minutes or until the tops bloom outward, they lose their jiggle, and they smell done.
- Cool in the refrigerator for an hour or two at least.