Pork Chops in a Creamy Tarragon SauceFrom cookwithfeeling 7 years ago
How to make it
- brown chops in margarine
- remove chops and brown the onions
- add apple juice, tarragon and bouillon powder stir well to get bits from bottom of pan
- heat oven to 325
- put chops in a casserole dish and pour the pan mixture over chops
- cover bake for 1 hr. or more until chops are tender.
- add apples during last 5 mins. of baking
- remove chops apples and onions keep warm
- put the juices in a pan and bring to a boil
- boil until juices have reduced slightly
- stir in cream and stir constantly over high heat until slightly thickened
- pour over chops.
- good with mashed potatoes ,peas and carrots..