Roasted Potatoes and Mushrooms with Melted Taleggio CheeseFrom zk 7 years ago
- 8 oz.assorted mushrooms thinly sliced (3 cups about) shopping list
- 3 Tbl evoo shopping list
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 C. loosely packed sage, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves halved lengthwise shopping list
- 2 lbs small fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 1/4 inch thick lengthwise shopping list
- 6 oz or so of Taleggio cheese(rind removed) sliced ( any buttery not hard cheese) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss mushrooms with 4 tsp oil and 1/2 tsp of salt (maybe more?) Season with pepper.
- Toss with sage and garlic.
- Spread on a rimmed baking sheet, and roast until mushrooms are golden brown and tender about 15 minutes.
- Toss potatoes and remaining olive oil and 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Season with pepper.
- Divide potatoes between 2 rimmed baking sheets, spreading in an even layer.
- Roast, rotating pans halfway through (toss if browning to quickly) until a dark golden brown and crisp,35 - 40 minutes.
- Preheat broiler with rack 6 inches from heat source.
- Toss together mushrooms and potatoes and divide evenly between 2 5x7 oval baking dishes(Ididn't do this)
- Top each with Taleggio, and broil until cheese melts and is pale golden, 2-3 min.