Layered Taco DipFrom dugger 6 years ago
- 1 (approx 16 oz) can refried beans shopping list
- 1/2 pkg of taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mixture shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream shopping list
- 1 large tomato peeled and diced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 oz can of chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix refried beans with taco seasoning.
- Spread in the bottom of a 12x8x2 inch dish.
- Mix the chilies and chopped onions and layer on top of bean mixture.
- Mix Ranch Dressing powder and sour cream. Spread on top of onion layer.
- Layer lettuce next. Then tomatoes.
- Finally sprinkle a layer of shredded cheese on top of that. See Photo
- Cover and chill for an hour.
- Serve with Nacho Chips.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating4 people
This is a dish that everyone enjoys. Like potato chipe, you can't stop once you start.tablescape in loved it
All I got to say is that this looks good.kingofallassholes in Saint Joseph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!