apple cinnamon wafflesFrom bleachette 7 years ago
How to make it
- preheat the waffle maker
- mix the dry ingredients, then add the rest and mix with a spoon (no need to get your mixer out!)
- you may need a bit of extra water depending on the type of flour.
- leave the batter few minutes to calm down..
- put the amount required for your waffle maker and have it bake for about 4-8 minutes (the surface should get gold-brown and hard-ish)
- have it cool a bit before serving so no one burns their tongues!
- don't forget the maple syrup..
- bon apetit
The Cookbleachette 31311, SA
- Not added to any groups yet!