Alfredo SauceFrom tigerloverjohn38 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium sized sauce pan on medium heat melt the butter
- add garlic powder to cook with the butter
- add flour to make a rue
- add parmesean cheese to rue mixture and stir
- (getting all lumps out I use a wisk)
- then add the 1/2 and 1/2, keep stirring
- and black pepper
- Sometimes you need to add more 1/2 and 1/2 because after cooking the sauce will thicken. You may also add salt if you want it to taste. I do not use any salt as the cheese has a salty flavor.
- Taste your sauce occasionally as you may want to add more cheese or pepper according to your likings. This is a family favorite of ours. I put it over chicken I have breaded and fried and pasta.
The Cooktigerloverjohn38 Monticello, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!