Bakers Chocolate And Mocha SweetheartsFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
- 4 squares BAKER'S unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL Suisse Mocha Café, or any other flavor shopping list
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- MICROWAVE unsweetened chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and flavored instant coffee; stir until well blended.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan; cut into shapes with 1-1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- (Reserve scraps for snacking or another use.)
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip tops of brownie hearts in chocolate.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating2 people
Holy moly!! Sounds sooo gooood!! High 5!!bostyn in San Diego loved it