Peanut Butter CakeFrom pandabaress 4 years ago
How to make it
- Generously butter 2 8x8in cake pans with the soft butter. Line the bottom of each with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cake mix and pudding mix, oil, water, and eggs until well blended, about 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Beat in the peanut butter.
- Pour about 1/2 of the batter into each pan.
- Bake at 350 Degrees F. for about 35 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto rack and cool thoroughly.
- Ice both with chocolate frosting and serve as two cakes or layer the cakes with a chocolate filling and frosting.