Better Than Ordinary Chicken Cordon BleuFrom canadianchicky 7 years ago
- 4-6 chicken breasts shopping list
- 300 grams of Deli honey ham shopping list
- German butter cheese, thickly sliced. shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour (or so) for dredging before egg bath. shopping list
- 1-2 eggs, beaten. shopping list
- 1/2 cup (or so) fine bread crumbs. shopping list
- *toothpicks for closing. shopping list
How to make it
- Slice chicken breasts in half, careful not to cut all the way through.
- Take 2 pieces of Honey ham and roll around cheese slice until cheese is fully covered. Continue process untill you have enough for all the chicken.
- Place inside chicken, place toothpicks so ham & cheese pocket is totally enclosed.
- Place flour,eggs & bread crumbs into containers, big enough for the chicken to fit into.
- Dredge through flour, then egg bath, and then into the crumbs.
- Place onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 mins, or until the top is crusty and brown.
- **Some cheese may escape**