Strawberry Cream Cheese SpreadFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Carefully drain off about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the juice from the frozen strawberries.
- You will not need the strawberries for this recipe.
- You could make another recipe from the strawberries .
- Cut cream cheese into large cubes, add cubes of cream cheese into the bowl of your food processor.
- Drizzle strawberry liquid over the cream cheese.
- Pulse the cream cheese and strawberry liquid until well mixed.
- This is just a start, you could add some of your favorite liqueur into this, 2 tablespoons of Chambord, and a touch of orange zest gives you a spectacular cream cheese spread.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Yummy print try and save thanks hig5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Copy Cat Recipes365 members
Vegetarian Food Lover424 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Five Or Fewer178 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Appetizers And Dips266 members
Dips Incredible Dips155 members
Sweet Treats15 members
Be My Valentine31 members